ELTA / NET Services
- have had experience using materials used in English language teaching.
- have the ability to plan lessons, both with and without the aid of course books.
- have an awareness of classroom management.
- have an ability to teach lessons that include presentation along with practice and production activities.
- have an aptitude to gain insight from feedback.
Synergy's evaluation methods:
- Lesson observation by Synergy consultants
- Collection of school teachers' feedbacks from time to time
- Questionnaire provided for School teachers and students
- An annual report will be submitted with NETs' comments and Synergy's recommendation
Synergy is one of the companies listed by the Education Bureau (EDB) that provides Native English Teachers to local kindergarten, schools and learning centres. All of the teachers provided by us adhere to the requirements set by EDB and are experienced and highly capable in classroom education and assessment.
We have over 100 professional English teachers – most of them are native English speakers possessing a university degree and/or teacher training (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA …), SCRC and valid working visa.
Synergy Education © 2015.All Rights Reserved.